- Controls on Shared Devices -
- ICT After School Club-Learning Journey - Have you signed up to ICT Club? Well continue reading to find out about the exciting opportunities you and other members of the club will face! Parents: Here is a brief summary of what your child will learn and gain from this club. Please check the blog weekly to see some evidence posted on the blogs […]
- ICT Club-Week 1 - Typing test To start off our first session the children were asked to turn the computer on from the system unit. Our next challenge was unlocking the PC, by pressing CTRL, ALT and DEL it allowed us to log in. After that, we were very confident when accessing the Broad Heath blog to find Purple […]
- Keep your devices safe - Over the holidays, many children will get new devices or spend lots of hours on devices that have access to the internet. Because of this, it is a good time of year to check the settings so that you are protected. Use the link below to learn more: Controls
- Online Games Advice from the NSPCC - Gaming can be a great way for young people to relax, socialise with their friends and have fun. Children can play on games consoles, apps or websites, and chat to other players or watch them play through live-streaming. But there are some dangers. And with so many games available online, it can be hard for parents […]
- Parental Guidance for Fortnite - Fortnight is an online game, which includes Battle Royale, where players do not have to pay to play. In Battle Royale, 100 players compete against each other to be the last person standing in player vs player (PVP) combat. Users play against people of different ages from across the world, and can talk and interact […]
- Smartphone Advice - Click here for some top parental tips!
- Understanding Trolling -
At Broad Heath, Computing skills are integrated into our enriching curriculum. Computing skills are used within lessons to support the learning and enable the children to make better progress. The skills the children develop through Computing lessons are then applied and used across the curriculum in a variety of ways. Press the link to see some examples of the work children across the school have done this year.