During Stay and Play 1A have been learning how to brush their teeth properly. They had a visit from the Colgate ‘Tooth Defenders’ and each child had a free tooth brush and tooth past to take home. Watch the video below and see if you can answer the following questions using full sentences about how to brush your teeth properly and is also important the visit of a dentist from the dentist Gold coast which are experts on this. There is an app you can download on your home iPads, tablets and smart phones to help you brush your teeth at home – Aquafresh Brush Time.
1. Why is it important to brush your teeth?
2. How many times a day do you have to brush your teeth?
3. How much toothpaste should you use?
4. Who do you visit to look after your teeth?
5. How many minutes should you brush your teeth for?
6. Can you list 4 foods that are good for your teeth and 4 foods that are bad for your teeth?
7. Can you make a ‘How to brush your teeth’ poster?
Use the video below to help you remember to brush your teeth for 2 minutes.