Hi 2 Blue,
What a wonderful day we had on World Book Day! You all worked so hard, but also had so much fun. Thank you for your efforts.
- [tds_council]As part of your homework this week, I would like you to write about the things we did on the day.
- Reading and writing the story
- Writing a book review
- Reading ‘Up and Down’ and answering questions
- Making a programmable penguin
- Reading other Oliver Jeffers’ Books
- Artwork of one of the settings in the book
- Even though it is on a computer, you still need capital letters and full stops.
- Use adjectives to describe your feelings about each activity or subject.
- This is homework so you need to spend quality time doing it.
Here is a video to help remind you of the things we did.