It has been a hugely successful week in 2 White! We have gained lots of new knowledge about Spain and had lots of fun too!
- Located Spain on a map – We now know which continent it is in; which countries border Spain; which seas surround Spain and we can name the capital city!
- Learnt about the physical features – particularly the Pyrenees mountains.
- Created fans & castanets.
- Learnt to flamenco dance!
- Created a bar chart to show our favourite Spanish tourist attractions.
- Learnt how to introduce ourselves in Spanish.
- Used directional and positional language to explain where different Spanish cities are found on the map.
Have a look for yourselves…
Some children also created a video in the green room with Mrs Raja-Khan…
Can you tell me some interesting facts about Spain?