This week, 3 White have been learning about the book ‘Tomorrow’ written by Nadine Kaadan.
We used this book to infer characters feelings, identify past and present tense, use inverted commas, write a letter, evaluate language features and much more!
Watch our video…
- Why do you think the story was called ‘Tomorrow’?
2. What British values would you like to share with a refugee?Why?
3. What do you like about the book? What language features have been used well?
4. How could it be improved?
5. Explain how Yazan’s feelings change throughout the story.