4 Red had a fantastic visit to the Botanical Gardens, which felt more like an exploration of rainforests across the continents.
Watch the video below, sharing some of the exciting learning activities completed, as well as the beautiful plants and trees from South America to Australia.
Share your learning, what you mostly enjoyed and answer some of the tricky questions below.
1) What is an Arid environment? Which plant is most popular in an Arid environment and why?
2) Which drink was originally flavoured using nuts from a Kola Nut tree?
3) Which fruit is grown on the prickly pear tree?
4) Why are Cacti plants covered spines and thorns?
5) Which fruits are commonly grown in the mediterranean sub-continent?
6) Name a few of the plants which are used in products you use daily?
Well done once again for a superb day! You all showed some brilliant team work skills and fantastic manners!