Hi all you in 6 Red.
What strange times we find ourselves living through again. Can I just say Me, Mrs Sharma and Mrs Janjua miss you all a lot and can’t wait to see you all when this is over.
The expectations of what we would like you to do on the blog have changed compared to last time. Please read the following carefully the comment to let us know you understand this.
– watch the videos on your subject blogs (listed below)
– submit the work before you comment
– leave a comment to let us know you have done the work (you MUST do this)
– me and Mrs Sharma will mark it and leave feedback in a comment
– come back later and check your feedback. Please respond if we have asked you to do or check something.
Blogs: We will be monitoring and registering you by your participation on the blogs below. If you submit work but do not comment on the blog you may miss your mark as being in.
Monday – Thursday
1. maths blog
2. English Blog
4. Class novel
1. Maths Blog
2. Homework blog
3. Fun blogs set by LSAs
4. Celebration blogs: Blogger of the week & your work gallery.
Tuesday: Live PE with Mr Rawlings himself!! Join in on our class blog!
Other blogs such as music, Spanish, PE and art can be found from the blog page where you choose which blog to look at. Look in the subject and you will find them.
Zoom calls: There are some changes check your time slot!
Group 1: 9:30 – 10
ADAM, Mujammil, Musa, Sahar, Shahzaib, Jawariyah
Group 2: 10:00 – 10:30
Hafsa, Scarlett, Zubeyr, Rehan, Ryan, Ebraheem
Group 3: 1030: – 11:00
Oliwier, Damanpreet, Zavian, Nehemia, Reyyan, Pooja
Group 4: 11:30-12:00
Lakeysha, Reyan, Hannah, Harun, Laiba, Salman
Group 5: 12:00 – 12:30
Velin, Hayyan. Ahmad, Hania, David, Hood
CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELOW TO GO JOING YOUR ZOOM CALL:
Group 3 – your link was not working for a minute, it has been fixed.
How to contact us:
1. You can comment on this blog if you need anything from us, have a question or just want to say hello and check in.
2. If you have a question or concern you don’t want publicly put on the blogs or your parents want to contact us then please email at:
To make it easier, please put your name and 6 Red in the subject bar of the email, so we know who its from.