During Literary Figures Week, 5 Blue have been writing their own scripts for a scene from the book, Coming to England by Floella Benjamin.
The scene they are performing is when the children’s parents announce that they are coming to England and that the children will be staying with their Godparents until they are called for.
To write an evaluation of our Coming To England performances
Your evaluation must include:
- A good thing about the play.
- How they could make their performance even better?
- What the best parts were.
- Which parts you would improve and how you would do this?
- Was the plot predictable?
- What acting techniques could you see?
- Were the characters realistic and were the actors consistently in character?
- Did the characters show good movement?
I would like every person to comment on these aspects for every group.
Well done 5 Blue! I have been super impressed with your play scripts and I hope you enjoyed this activity.
Miss Starkey ⭐️