- Assemblies 2016-2017 - The assemblies highlighted in green will take place on a Thursday email@example.com. As always we look forward to seeing parents/carers attending as many of these assemblies as possible. [gview file=”http://www.broadheath.coventry.sch.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Assembly-Themes-2016-2017.doc”]
- PE Assembly – Mascot Art Competition – Winners!!! - Today the pupils from Key Stage 2 had their PE assembly and celebrated a wide range of sporting accomplishments which the school have achieved during the Autumn term. The hockey team collected their certificates, as did the pupils from year 4 who took part in the Endball festival. The Sportshall Athletics team collected their medals […]
- FIFA World Cup – Sweepstake - Today the school took part in a FIFA World Cup Sweeptstake. The 32 teams have been picked out of a hat and if your team win the World Cup your class will win a prize. Remember, there will be a special prize for the pupil who can produce the best piece of homework with the […]
- World Cup Challenge – Homework - At the start of the World Cup each class picked a team in the sweepstake and were challenged to produce a piece of homework researching that particular country. There were over 50 entries from several classes, well done to everyone who entered and congratulations to the winners! (Please watch the video to see who the […]
- PE Assembly Winners - Today we shared lots of sporting achievements with the whole school, in wide range of sports. This year 288 pupils have represented team BH, and we’ve even reached 4 county finals… Yr 2 GymnasticsYr 4 TennisYr 6 Boys RowingYr 5 Boys Cricket The highlight of the year being the year 6 boys who managed to […]
- Eid Mubarak! - Year 6 – you did us proud this afternoon with your fantastic performance in our Eid assembly, our first in this school year! How did you feel before, during and after the assembly? Share your thoughts.
- 5 Red’s Art Week - This week 5 Red have been learning all about Hayao Miyazaki, a Japanese animation artist. We learnt all sorts of things, watch our video to find out more. What have you enjoyed most about this week?What did you learn about Shinto? Challenge: What did you learn about Chihiro in Spirited away? How does her character […]