Free school meals are available to children of families who are in receipt of:
- income Support
- income Based Jobseekers Allowance
- an income-related employment and support allowance
- support under part V1 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- child Tax Credit, provided they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income (as assessed by HM Revenue & Customs) that does not exceed £16,190
Download this form to apply for free school meals.