This half term KS2 have been working up their muscles by practising their amazing Dodge Ball skills.
Here are some pictures of the dashing dodge ballers.
MEET THE TEAM: The Dashing Dodge Ballers!!!
GETTING THEIR COMPETITIVE SIDES OUT!
TRYING TO GET AS MANY PEOPLE OUT AS POSSIBLE!
WORKING AS A TEAM!!
THROWING AS HARD AS YOU CAN!
DODGEING LIKE A PRO!
CATCHING LIKE ITS YOUR JOB TO!
Now can you answer these questions.
- What skills do you use when doing dodge ball?
- What muscles do you use in particular?
- Who do you think out of Mrs Edwards or Mrs Patel is the better dodge baller?
QUOTES FROM OUR FELLOW DODGE BALLERS!
- “I love dodge ball! I would recommend it to people all ages. If you can believe you can achieve!” said Alina from 6 red.
- “Dodge ball club is the best club ever! It is sooo fun! Once you start you don’t want to leave.”stated Jaspreet from 6 red.
- ” Dodge ball cub is amazing. I am sooo sad that it has ended now!” claimed Safa from 4 red.
- “It is awesome!” stated Kayden Roberts 4 red.
BY ALINA HUSSAIN!