This week, we have centred our learning around the author and poet, Benjamin Zephaniah.
We did a range of learning that included:
- Reciting poetry
- Writing poems in the style of Benjamin Zephaniah
- Learning about his life and challenges that he has faced
- Used and learnt a range of geographical information based on Jamaica
- Data analysis based on where our families originated from
- Converted some of his poems into a more formal style
- Using a VR headset to learn about Jamaica
- Analysed a range of poems etc
We hope you all enjoyed this week.
What did you enjoy? What did you learn! What were your favourite poems?
Have a great weekend!
Year 6 Red team