Online safety education shouldn’t end at school. To help our kids navigate the online world, we have to give them the tools they need to recognise and deal with negative, threatening, or violent online behaviours.
Join an Online Safety expert, Stella James, for a free 60-minute webinar covering:
- How to Update and Manage Privacy Settings
- Different Types of Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat etc)
- The Potential Hazards of Live Video Streaming
- Safe Practices for Sharing Personal Information
- The Latest Apps and What They Do
- Understanding the World of Online Gaming
- Monitoring Your Child’s Internet Usage
Stella will be holding two sessions, 4pm and 6pm (GMT) on the 16th July 2019.
To take part, simply fill out the form on the website below – they’ll send through a link where you can join.