Year 3 – Here is the Math’s homework for this week. Remember to apply all you have learnt this week about fractions, which are greater and which are smaller.
I look forward to your responses.
- Would you rather… a) Have 3/4 of £16 = or b) Have 1/10 of £10? =
- Would you rather… a) Sit in a traffic jam for 1/2 of 5 hours = or b) Sit in a traffic jam for 2/3 of 3 hours? =
- Would you rather… a) Be given 1/4 of 12 chocolate bars = or b) Be given 1/5 of 10 chocolate bars? =
- Would you rather… a) Be bitten by 2/5 of 15 mosquitoes = or b) Be bitten by 1/2 of 30 mosquitoes? =
- Make up your own fraction of amounts “would you rather…” question for the class.