Read the above letter and from the following sentences write out the seven sentences which are true.
1) The blue bins have not yet been delivered to householders.
2) The blue bins will be emptied every week.
3) Damp paper should not be put in the blue bins.
4) bottle banks will be delivered to everyone before October.
5) The blue bin will cost £25.
6) Plastic carrier bags should not be put in the blue bins, but plastic bottles can be.
7) potato peelings and grass cuttings can be used to make compost.
8) Everybody must start to use a composter after October 1 st.
9) Recycling means changing waste products into something that can be used again.
10) Jars and glass bottles can be recycled, but they should not be put in the blue bin.
11) The council is proud that less waste will have to be buried in