This week you have been learning to order, compare, add and subtract negative numbers. Your homework will consolidate your learning from this week.
1) Order the countries from the coldest temperature to the warmest temperature.
2) Is Estonia warmer or colder than Russia?
3) How much colder is Greenland than Finland?
4) How much colder is Russia than Iceland?
SILVER (True or false statements- show your number sentence and the correct answer.)
1) Finland is 8 degrees less than Estonia.
2) Russia is 11 degrees colder than Greenland.
3) Kazakhstan is 19 degrees less than 3 degrees.
4) The temperature difference between Russia and Greenland is the same temperature difference between Kazakhstan and Estonia.
5) Iceland is 34 degrees less than 22 degrees.
1) Which countries has a greater difference, Estonia and Greenland or Russia and Iceland?
2) Which countries have the temperature difference of 13 degrees?
3) What is the temperature difference between Kazakhstan and Finland?
4) How many degrees less is Russia than 27 degrees?
5) Which country is 49 degrees less than 37 degrees?