Good Morning Reception Blue! I hope you are all okay and are continuing to enjoy your learning from home!👍🏻
Today I have a story for you which is another one of my favourites! I read this story to my nursery children last year and they really enjoyed it so I wanted to share it with you!
It’s called “This is not my hat” and it’s written and illustrated by Jon Klassen, please listen to the story below and I will then have some questions for you to answer!
1.How did the big fish find out where his hat had gone?
2. Why did the little fish take the hat?
3. Where did the little fish want to go?
4. Why didn’t the crab keep his promise to the little fish?
5. What do you think happened to the little fish at the end of the story?
6. Can you draw me a picture of a beautiful fish?