Good morning Reception Blue! I hope you have had a lovely weekend and you are ready for another fun week of Home Learning!
Today our story is called “ Sharing a shell” and is a lovely story that I am very familiar with. Please listen to the story below and after I will have some questions for you to answer!😊
- Can you list some rhyming words from the story?
- Why does blob help the crab by scaring the fish away?
- What does this story teach us?
- Which animals would you find at the seaside?
- Why did crab feel sad when he didn’t have to share his home?
- Can you name some activities you could do whilst at the beach?