Hello everyone. Today Mrs Chapman is going to read you a story by the author Julia Donaldson. The illustrator is Axel Scheffler. The story is called ‘Zog’.
Listen to the story and then see if you can answer the questions.
I hope you enjoyed the story. Now see if you can answer these questions. Please post your answers on the blog.
1. What type of creature was Zog?
2. Can you write some rhyming words from the story? How many can you find?
3. How do you think Zog felt when his wing tip caught fire?
4. Why did Zog win a golden star?
5. What was Zog’s job at the end of the story?
6. What was your favourite part of the story and why?