AT SCHOOL WE ARE CONSTANTLY CONCERNED WITH RAISING THE STANDARDS OF PERFORMANCE OF OUR CHILDREN. WE KNOW THAT YOU SHARE OUR AIMS AND HOPE THAT THIS INFORMATION WILL HELP YOU TO SEE HOW WE MAY WORK TOGETHER.
- Stickers. Children are often sent to the Head Teacher to show their good work. They will receive praise, recognition and a sticker for their extra special efforts.
- Certificates. Good Work will be discussed in assembly and a certificate of excellence will be awarded. Certificates are also awarded to those children who show a caring attitude towards pupils.
- Extra privileges. These will include the option of choosing an activity they want to do, sweets and extra playtime may also be given.
- Small gifts
What happens when children do not do their best? Here are the methods we use:
- Encouragement and targets set to improve on poor work.
- Extra completion time for unfinished in break/lunch or repetition of work may be used
- Letters are sent to Parents/Carers informing them of our concern
- about their child.
- Constant poor performance is discussed with Parents/Carers.
- Targets are devised to improve performance.
- Behavioural targets are set.