Read the book:
Now answer these questions.
1. How was Theseus feeling at the beginning of the story? How do you know?
2. Do you think the King of Athens was worried about Theseus going to kill the Minotaur. Why/why not?
3. How do you think Theseus was feeling just before he entered the maze. Why do you think this?
4. How do you think Ariadne felt about Theseus? What did she do that makes you think this?
5. Why was Theseus so angry when he faced the Minotaur?
6. How do you think Ariadne would have felt when she realised that Theseus had left her behind? Why would she feel this way?
7. At the end Theseus says “From now on, I shall never do anything rash or foolhardy again”. Why do you think he made this promise?