Good morning Year 5.
Today your task is to write a balanced argument. A balanced argument makes both sides of a case. your big question today is:
Should homework be banned?
- Make notes on everything you see.
- Read the slides below and use the word banks to help you.
- Look at the CBBC Newsround website and watch their video.
- Watch the youtube video.
- Log into Purple Mash, look at your ToDos for today and look for the Homework Debate task. Write 3 points for each side: Homework should be banned and Homework should not be banned. Write in full sentences and use subordinate conjunctions.
- Save it on Purple Mash.
- Complete your handwriting task.
Now watch the video and read the debate on Newsround: https://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/38383428
Make sure you complete your purple mash work and save it.