As part of the Summer 2 topic ‘Travel’ Reception visited the Coventry Transport Museum. The children had an exciting experience looking at all of the different modes of transport and were mesmerised by how different forms of transport have changed over time.
Have a look at the video below:
1. What was the name of the first bike and what was it made of?
2. How many different types of transport can you name and list?
3. What type of engine did the Thrust 2 have?
4. What was your favourite mode of transport? Draw an picture and write some information about it.
5. Which transport would like to travel in and why?