Good Afternoon all. We hope you’ve had a lovely week! Here is your homework for week.
This week you must complete:
- Spellings: please practice the week 4 spellings for your group! If you don’t know where to find them follow this link: https://www.broadheath.coventry.sch.uk/year-6-spellings-autumn-1-2020/
- Grid: You must then pick one task on the overview below! Click on the link below to directly upload your work to Miss Vega’s drive!No need to email anymore :)
- Mathletics: You have been set one long division task! If you have not finished previous tasks you must complete these too.
- TTRS: We would also like you to spend some time on TT Rockstars! Let’s see who can score the most points over the weekend. This will really help some of you with your multiplication!
- English: I have placed a picture below. I would like for you to write me a setting description. Take this as an opportunity to revisit your prior learning; I would like you to write at least sentences which include a variety of clause types, fronted adverbials, parenthesis, a metaphor and simile! Remember your paragraph should flow!
Lastly, we would like you to respond to the blogs. There is the fantastic British Values blog and many others from throughout the week. You don’t need to focus on just the year 6 ones.