Well, today we had a very special visitor in our Science lesson – baby Harry! Our unit this half term is called ‘Growing up’ so we are beginning by learning about babies. Miss Tarn kindly brought baby Harry in to meet us and she answered lots of questions about caring for him.
Now… can you answer these questions?
- When do babies sleep? How long do they sleep for?
- How do you feed a baby? When do you feed a baby?
- How do you keep a baby clean?
- What do babies play with? Why is it good for babies to have toys?
- How do babies learn to talk? When do babies learn to talk?
- What does teething mean?
- Why do babies cry? How do you stop babies crying?