On Wednesday we are going to the zoo.
Here are a few things you will need to know;
- You can wear your own sensible clothes, but please wear your school jumper.
- It will be quite warm and dry so please don’t wear too many layers.
- You should come to Breakfast Club at 8am for a free and healthy breakfast before the trip.
- You can bring £1.00 for an ice lolly but we will not be visiting the shop so you will not need any more money.
- Please bring an extra bottle of water to sip through the day.
- You will need to bring a packed lunch in a carrier bag if you do not receive a free school meal.
- We will be back in time for hometime.
Any questions, just ask a member of the Year 2 team.