Cinderella Word Problems
- Cinderella goes shopping at 3 o’clock and returns at 15 minutes past 4. How long does she spend at the shops?
- Cinderella starts getting ready for the ball at half past 8 and she takes 2 and a half hours, what time does it finish?
- Cinderella takes 25 minutes to mop the kitchen floor. She starts at quarter past 3. What time does he finish?
- Cinderella goes to bed at half past 8 in the evening and wakes up at 4 o’clock in the morning to make everyone’s breakfast. How long is she asleep?
- Cinderella starts the housework at quarter past 10 in the morning. She finishes at half past 5 in the evening. How long is she cleaning?
- Cinderella leaves home at 26 minutes past 10 to get to the ball. It takes her 20 minutes to get there. What time does she arrive?
- It takes the ugly sisters 4 and a half hours to get ready for the ball. They start at 9:20 AM. What time are they finished?
- The ball starts at half past 10, it lasts for 4 hours and 6 minutes, what time does it finish?
- It takes the Fairy God Mother 28 minutes to find Cinderella. She arrives at her house at 16 minutes past 4. What time does she find her?
- Prince Charming picks up Cinderella’s shoe off the step at 12 o’clock. It takes him 8 hours 20 minutes to find her. What time does he find Cinderella to give her back her shoe?