Hello Year 3. The library is a great place for books for reading for pleasure. It is also a great place for resources to research and improve you knowledge. Today, I have taken some information from a non fiction book called ‘Ancient Egypt’ which can be found in our library. Today’s extract is all about mummification, so it supports your home learning from yesterday. Have a read and answer the questions below.
- What did The Egyptians believe would happen with proper preparation?
- What were the poorest people buried with?
- What organs were removed from the body? Why?
- How long, in total, did the process take?
- Do your own research to explain to me in two sentences what the Egyptians believed the afterlife to be.