Today we were lucky enough to have a visitor to talk to use all about Zoe’s place. She answered our questions so we really understand why it is important for us to raise money to help others. We also got to watch a video of when Gary Barlow visited the hospice and met some of the children who are helped by the charity.
Below are some questions we asked, answer these questions using full sentences.
1. What does your charity raise money for?
2. How much money have you raised?
3. Why do you need to raise money? How is it spent?
4. How do you raise money?
5. Why is the charity called Zoe’s place?
6. How many children have you helped?
7. What is the most amount of money you have raised?