Today we have been looking at the charitable work of CAFOD. Answer the following questions using full sentences: When and how was CAFOD formed? 2. How does CAFOD raise money? 3. Give 3 examples of work CAFOD does.
1. CAFOD is made in 1960.It was formed by the Catholic Church.
2.CAFOD raised by money and Catholic Church.
1.CAFOD was formed in 1960 and it was helpful for poor people to help children and adults learn and help lots of other people in need.
This was formed because people started fasting to show people who were in poverty and needed a lot of help caring.
If you give people money they will do it to you and your children so they can learn at school buying clothes and getting education.
2.CAFOD raises money by donations for charity and and helping people all around the world. It is very kind and it’s a very good way to help.
(1.⛪️ CAFOD was founded in 1960, by a Catholic Church.
(2. CAFOD raises money by donating water 💦, food 🥘 and money💰.
(3. CAFOD funds for emerging aid, relives suffering around the world and helps with natural disasters.
1.CAFOD was formed in 1960 it was formed by a Catholic Church.
2.CAFOD raises money by helping other countries and poor people.
3.CAFOD responds to emergencies.
CAFOD was founded in 1960 by a Catholic Church who decided to help people in need.
CAFOD raises money by helping poor people and give stuff that you have not used.
We need to give money to poor people so they can get food so they can south
so they can sovive
CAFORD was formed in1960 and became very charitable.
CAFORD get money by giving clothes,food and water to the needy.CAFORD works by provide funding for emergency aids.
MuhammadY,Vaneza and Aisha.
1 It was formed in 1960 by the Catholic Church.
2 CAFOD raise money by fasting diverse ranging from cakes.
3 CAFOD often work with a local charitable group, providing with money and support.
Aryan Rehyan Zahra
1. CAFORD was formed in 1960 and formed by Catholic Church
2. CAFORD rises money by Kindness
3. It gives a lot of money it uses Kindness it helps anyone
1) CAFOD was formed in 1960 by a Catholic Church ⛪️ And the first charity they did was on a family fast day!.
2)CAFOD raises money by donating food , water and money 💴 also if a country was in a drought they would donate water to grow wheat 🌾 and crops if a country was in war they would donate furniture food and
3) CAFOD raises money and food an water also they help church’s and donate to people in need!.
1.CAFOD was found in 1960
1. CAFOD was found in 1960 and formed in a Catholic Church.
2. CAFOD raises money by fast forwarding some days and give money.
1. CAFOD was formed on 1960 and it was for helping people in war or helping poor people.
2. CAFOD raised money by fasting for as many days as they could.
3. They help poor, they fast, and they help other countries.
CAFOD was formed in 1960 and formed by the catholic.
CAFOD made money by cake sale and bike ride.
Welat MK Robyn
CAFOD was formed in 1960, it was formed by raising money for people who fast.
CAFOD raises money by fundraising.
Three things that CAFOD does are :
Support poor and needy countries
long term projects
Yahya Maheen Muhammad D
CAFOD was made by the Christian?
They raise money by Christians?
Raise money and give stuff to people helps people
CAFOD was formed in 1960. It was formed by the Catholic ⛪
CAFOD was formed in 9060.it was formed by the caltholic church.
1.CAFOD was formed in 1960.It was formed by the Catholic Church.
2.CAFOD raises money by understanding how it feels to be poor and hungry,remains a key way that CAFOD raises money.
3.The work CAFOD does involves raising money,and to provide funding for emergency aid
When and how was CAFOD formed?
CAFOD food was formed in 1960. It was formed by the Catholic Church.
1. When and how was formed
CAFOD was formed in 1960. It was formed by the Catholic Church.
CAFOD raises money by people carrying out sponsored.
The work CAFOD does involves is, trying to stop people suffering, raises money for the poors and donates to the poor. For example giving clothes,feeding them and helping them get educated.
1. CAFOD was formed in 1960.
When and how was CAFOD formed?
CAFOD was formed in 1960. It was formed by the Catholic Church
2. How does CAFOD raise money?
CAFOD Raises money by making Catholic Churches
3. Give 3 examples of work CAFOD does.
The work CAFOD involves giving money, clothes and food
Arfa, Ramandeep and Aaron