Good Morning Year 5. Today you have 3 tasks:
1. Purple mash reading comprehension.
2. Reading comprehension questions on your blog comment.
3. Handwriting and spelling.
Log in to Purple Mash. Read the chapter of your book and complete the 2 online tasks I have set for your group.
Task 2: Questions
Answer these questions in your blog comment!
Sigmund Cliffer: Use the Point Evidence Explain technique to answer your questions please.
- Why did people not always believe Sigi when he told them of his experiences?
- After arriving in London, where did Sigi find work?
- What does the word introverted mean?
- What did Sigi use his wages to buy?
- How much did the speech course cost Sigi?
Alien Street: Use the Point Evidence Explain technique to answer your questions please.
Magic in the Moonlight
1, What did Miss Dawson have written at the top of her
piece of paper?
2, What did Jack suggest that they did first? Why do you think he did that?
3. What were the children going to use to make a program for the show?
Task 3: Handwriting