Good Morning Year 5.
Today you have 3 tasks:
1. Purple mash reading comprehension.
2. Reading comprehension questions on your blog comment.
3. Handwriting and spelling.
Log in to Purple Mash. Read the chapter of your book and complete the 2 online tasks I have set for your.
Task 2: Questions
Sigmund Cliffer: Use the Point Evidence Explain technique to answer your questions please.
- Why did people not always believe Sigi when he told them of his experiences?
- After arriving in London, where did Sigi find work?
- What does the word introverted mean?
- What did Sigi use his wages to buy?
- How much did the speech course cost Sigi?
Alien Street: Use the Point Evidence Explain technique to answer your questions please.
Magic in the Moonlight
- What were the children going to use on Purple Mash to
make a leaflet?
- What was Maria carrying in her big box?
- What did Alex do in the story?
Task 3: Handwriting