- Use a dictionary to find the definitions for
- Find and copy one word that shows that Trick’s blazer is old.
- Find and copy one word that shows that Trick never forgets to buy his magazines
- What type of creature lives in the terrarium and how do you know?
- Why do you think Trick kisses his necklace?
- Is Trick’s room tidy? Give 2 pieces of evidence to support your answer.
- Why has the writer chosen to describe the knotted tie as “like a noose”? What does this tell us?
- Why has the author selected words like “shrugged” and “shambled” to describe how Trick moves?
Challenge Question (extended answer)
- Describe what you think Trick might be like at school, using quotes from the text to support your answer.
1)means an idea
2)a religious tradition
3)type of animal
1) means an idea or action
2) a religious type
3) a type of animal
(1)resonating means an idea or action.
(2)ritual means a reigious tradition.
(3)terrarium means a vivarium for smaller land animals.
1.it might mean that you are wating for an idea or so
2.it means to establish someone
3.it is like i type of animal
1.i think woles do it
2.cause their were somthing on his neck
1.means an idea
2.it a tradition for religions
1)to produce a positive feeling, emotional response, or opinion:
2)an established or prescribed procedure for a religious or other rite.
3)a vivarium for land animals (distinguished from aquarium)
1. Means an idea or action
2.a religious tradition
3.a type of animal