Good Morning Year 5. Today is your fiction writing task.
Please complete task 4 in your blog comment.
Task 1: Look at the picture and answer the questions. Use your inference skills.
Look at the sentence at the bottom. Find a way to split it into two sentences that make sense.
The 3 sentences with the blue arrows are not very good. You have to use your awesome writing skills to make them better. Rewrite the sentences with more detail and better features in them. Try adding a relative clause, as this is what we studied in SPAG last week.
Task 4: DO THIS TASK IN YOUR COMMENT
This is your creative writing task. You can use the sentence to the right of the picture if you would like OR you can start the story in whatever way you like. Think about this:
– whats the town like? (good place for expanded noun phrases)
– is she normal or weird?
– is she chasing the cat or following the cat?
– is the cat taking her somewhere?
– does she need to get the cat back for someone?
– is she magical? If so, what are her powers?
WRITE THE STORY ON THE BLOG PLEASE