Hello Year 6. Have a read of the text below and answer the questions underneath, please. Thank you.
- Find and copy one word from the first sentence that means ‘rough’. (1 mark)
- What evidence is there to suggest that a creature had passed close to the tree? Give two examples. (2 marks)
- What evidence is there that the character is feeling tired? (2 marks)
- Which word is closest in meaning to festooned? Circle one. caught, rubbed, rotten, draped (1 mark)
- How can you tell that she might have been thinking of giving up? (1 mark)
- What evidence is there that she might have been going through a damp wood? Give two examples. (2 marks)