Hola Clase! Hope you are all well.
This week it is project week and our focus is: Coventry City of Culture!
This week I would like you to plan a Spanish day that could be incorporated into the City of Culture Celebrations.
You are in charge to plan 1 day with a variety of cultural activities linked to Spain. Think about the following:
1. How the day would pan out?
2. What activities/workshops would you include within this day?
3. What food would be on offer?
4. Which Spanish celebrations would you showcase?
5. Is their specific Spanish music/songs that can be played or performed?
6) Could their be an open cinema with a Spanish themed movie (I’m thinking Disney’s Coco)
7) Which famous Spanish personality could you invite over for the day?
Tip: If you have been to a festival e.g. Godiva Festival, think about what stalls/activities/performances you saw there to plan your Spanish day.
I look forward to your responses!