There is an expectation that all children wear school uniform, as we believe the ethos of teamwork is reflected in this shared appearance. Our school uniform is
- A navy blue sweatshirt
- Grey/black/navy skirt or trousers
- White/blue polo shirt
- School shoes not trainers
Examples of shoes:
- Summer dresses in blue and white checks or stripes
- Salwaar Kameez in navy blue.
- Headscarves – If headwear is to be worn for religious reasons it should be in the style of a bandana ensuring eyes and ears are visible.
SCHOOL UNIFORM SHOP
Available everyday at the Main Office
Jumper & Badge: £7
Cardigan & Badge: £9
PE Top: £4
Water Bottle: £1.50
Please bring correct money as no change is stored in school.