There is an expectation that all children wear school uniform, as we believe the ethos of teamwork is reflected in this shared appearance. Our school uniform is
What we expect for school uniform
- A navy-blue sweatshirt
- Grey/black/navy skirt or trousers
- White/blue polo shirt
- School shoes not trainers
- Summer dresses in blue and white checks or stripes
What we expect for school PE kit
- Blue Broad Heath PE top
- Black/dark grey jogging bottoms
Examples of shoes:
- Salwaar Kameez in navy blue.
- Headscarves – If headwear is to be worn for religious reasons it should be in the style of a bandana ensuring eyes and ears are visible.
SCHOOL UNIFORM SHOP
Available everyday at the Main Office
Jumper & Badge: £7.50
Cardigan & Badge: £9.50
PE Top: £4
Water Bottle: £1.50
Swimming Caps: £2
Swimming Goggles: £2.50
Small Book Bag: £5.00
Large Book Bag: £6.50
Please bring correct money as we are unable to issue any change.