Homework for: Marcuss, Maddox, Seher, Maryam, Rubab, Noor and Tipian
Read the instructions for how to round, then look at the examples, finally, answer the rounding questions in your homework book.
- Underline the number that you are rounding to.
- Circle the number on the right of the underlined number.
- If the number in the circle is 5, 6, 7, 8 or 9, increase the underlined number by 1.
- If the number in the circle is 0, 1, 2, 3 or 4, keep the underlined number the same.
- All digits after the underlined one are changed to 0.
Here are some examples of what your book should look like:
Here are the questions to be completed in your homework book on the squared paper.