Use the text to help you answer the questions below.
Questions: (There is one question for each section)
1. What are the group of invertebrates with 8 legs called?
2. Name 3 invertebrates that are molluscs and annelids.
3. What shape is a beetles wing case?
4. True bugs are called Hemiptera. What does Hemiptera mean?
5. Bees and wasps are pollinators. What do pollinators do?
6. State 2 differences between moths and butterflies.
7. Describe an earwig.
8. How do spiders immobilise their prey?
9. Where do woodlice, centipedes and millipedes live?