Hi year 4,
Here is this week’s homework. Don’t forget it must be finished by Wednesday morning. Complete a minimum of two pieces and the spelling task set on Spelling Shed. If you have any problems, let your teacher know on Monday morning.
Answer the three questions below in your homework book. Make sure you show workings out!
Answer the following questions in full sentences:
- What did Frida study in school?
- Why did Frida like painting herself?
- Why was Frida unable to walk very well?
- In which countries did Frida show her art?
- What was the name of Frida’s husband?
- What three facts did you learn about Frida?
Complete the activity ‘Fast food,’ on Education City to understand food chains.
This has been set as Homework-Spring 1 Week 3.
Complete the assignment set on Spelling Shed.