Hello all and welcome back! The children have had a great first day – they’ve returned eager to learn and have produced some great work. Please look out for our blogs to showcase our learning later this week.
Just a few reminders:
– PE will be on a Tuesday and Thursday. Please come into school wearing your PE kits.
– If your child will be walking home alone this year and they didn’t in Year 5, we need permission in writing.
– We will not have a weekly swimming lesson this year. We will post in advance of any lessons we may have.
– Reading books are to be taken home and signed – daily – after your child has read to an adult.
– Next Monday (12/09/22) is our ‘Dino Day’ – please keep your eye out for a blog later this week.
– We have our Y6 Parent’s meeting next Tuesday 13th September at 2:30pm
– Look out for Parent Consultation sheets – we will be starting these next week.