This weekend, we would like you to prepare for transition to year 5!
To help you with this, here are some activities you could be doing, you can pick 2 or more:
- Create a leaflet for the Year 3s, to show them what life is like in Year 4.
- Create a This Is Me poster to show to your new teacher.
- Write an explanation text for getting ready for school.
- Create a piece of art to demonstrate the emotions someone might feel when they move classes.
- Create a map of your journey to school, marking out the key locations and street names. (Please bring this into school, don’t post this on the blog.)
- Talk about your journey in Broad Heath so far using the Michael Rosen Rap as inspiration.
- When I was in nursery…
- When I was in reception…
- When I was in Year 1…